Ladies, get your check list ready for some sizzling summer sandals this season.
These lovely shoes come in so many different options that will spruce up your wardrobe. This fashionista is ready to trade in my winter boots for some open toe fun that is all the rage!
So what is new this season? Barely there sandals – lots of multi-strap, minimally there, clear sandals, buckles, animal texture, feathers, architectural heels! Lots of options from mules to wedges to flats and everything in between.
Animal prints are in stores in fabulous colors and textures – Leopard is still on trend along with crocodile and other wild things like snake skin and zebra.
Architectural Heels – with cool architectural shapes. When it comes to details, your heels can be a work of art. These are not your mother’s pump.
Feathers – yes these are for someone who likes to push the envelope. Need to liven up a simple black dress? Try a feathery pump.
Clear – Look for clear, see through sandals. Personally, I like clear with a little pop of silver, gold or a burst of color.
Here are my favs for the summer that should be in your closet:
1. Mules – still a fashion must for any wardrobe. I love the versatility of these shoes.
Wear them with a beautiful skirt or shorts.
2. Toe strapped sandals – these chic sandals pair nicely with jeans or a maxi dress.
3. Raffia and Woven sandals – more for a day at the beach or a casual outing. These flats come in colorful or neutral tones.
4. Platform Wedges – From metallics to color – you’ll find a wedge big or small to your liking. Give yourself a lift.
5. Espadrilles – I love a pair of these with a long flowing skirt. Nothing says summer
like a pretty espadrille.
6. Flipflops – who doesn’t like a flip flop,except maybe the podiatrist. I’ll have my
metallic ones along with the going to the pool flops. Easy breezy – just the way I like
Always make sure your tootsies are looking their best. Time for a pedicure! Ciao my fabulous fashionistas!!